Thursday, April 14, 2016

Birthday Wishes

This week in Blogging Through the Alphabet, we are on the "W". Today happens to be my birthday, so I chose Birthday Wishes as my "W" word!

I turned 31 today, April 14. I feel like I am getting so old, but I know that I am really young! I still feel young, and I guess that is all that matters!

My wonderful husband and children surprised me with several great birthday gifts. My children got me a Fossil watch {with my husband's money, of course}! It's beautiful.

Some of the other gifts they blessed me with are "I Dream of Jeannie" Seasons 1 and 2, flip-flops, T-shirt, fun kitchen stuff { I love getting kitchen stuff!}, a pretty basket, an indoor grill, a necklace, and some more goodies! My husband bought me a yummy cake, and Mikaela baked me another one! We will be eating cake for days.

I am so thankful for my amazing husband, who works so hard for our family and always blesses me with gifts, attention, and love. I am also thankful for my selfless children who buy me gifts with their own money. They all really try their hardest to buy me gifts that I will use and love.

God has blessed me beyond measure by giving me 31 years so far.

http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com/2016/04/blogging-through-alphabet-week-23.html

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What sweet kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so sweet! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! You are so blessed to have a wonderful hubby. I love it when husbands take the time to show/teach their kids to spoil mama. I believe it really teaches our boys how to treat their wives in the future and our girls to show what kind of man to look for.

    I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. Sorry, I'm late with dropping by. We took a FL vacation. A last BIG vacation probably with all our kiddos. They grow up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete